So after trying out many different products, there are a handful of ones which I will continue to buy and simply can’t live without, I need, I must have!!
Here are a few of my absolute favourites.
Gosh, it was hard, as I started to write a list I realised I have quite a lot of products I love so I’m keeping this to non-makeup products and will do a separate ‘Make-up favs’!
- Ogx Brazilian Keratin Shampoo/ Conditioner Buy Here
- Ogx Brazilian Keratin Oil Buy Here
- Colab Active Dry Shampoo -No white residue here!! Buy Here
- Magnitone Barefaced Facial Cleansing Brush (Amazing Deep Clean) Buy Here
- Garnier Micellar Water Oil Infused (Great for waterproof makeup and I love the smell) Buy Here
- Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream Buy Here
- St Tropez Dark Tanning Mousse Buy Here
- Superdrug Vitamin E Body Scrub Buy Here
- Nivea In Shower Moisturiser (A Winter Must Have!) I mean who has time to moisturise, especially in the colder months Buy Here
- LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb, but Christmas Penguin at Xmas (see my post about this gorgeous festive treat) Buy Here
- Coconut Oil (The uses are endless) For me I mostly use for a moisturiser if I feel particularly dry and add a small amount to the ends of my hair Buy Here
- CND Cuticle Oil (Smells Of Almonds and Is Super Nourishing) Buy Here
- Remington Smooth And Silky EP6030C Cordless Epilator – I can’t find this exact one so I’ve linked a similar one Buy Here
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (Best for Oily Skin) Buy Here
- Ted Baker Lip Balm (A Super Thick Balm I Put On Before Bed) Buy Here
*All opinions are my own and I am not sponsored by any of the above brands